WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hugo Ur de' Boss


I've been a fan of HUGO BOSS since the first time I've owned one. The first perfume and currently using was HUGO BOSS IN MOTION - LIMITED EDITION 90ml.

Why I love this perfume? not like as if I'm borne with great smelling skill or horny - like in the movie of PERFUME 2006 directed by Tom Twyker )



But then .. this perfume made me like a real boss ( even though I'm not ) but the smell of it clears out all our bad o dour and freshen up your day. The Cognac accord gives the fragrance a unique lift and is enhanced by the freshness of tangerine and Clary sage. The fragrance gains pace with the dynamic spicy heart leading to the very masculine base of precious woods.

This bottle of perfume are just like my first wife ...

until I met this ...



HUGO BOSS XY and XX. New generation of perfume. I've just received the sample of it and tested just now in the morning. Only morning I could really test out the real perfume aroma ( as my nose are cleared )



Before I peel out , I thought there were a small bottle of perfume ( heheh greedy me ) but ... kind of disappointed as it just a piece of some sort of bandage which glued to the cardboard and with some strong smell of XY ( FUR MEN ).



Smelling the latest perfume sample ..... * need to close your eyes to concentrate the extract smell of XY *



Mouth-opened wide. Oh my god......


You won't believe it , this this perfume made you go like this :-




Don't get yourself confused and of course It wont made you dance while wearing a thong or undies in front of public :D

Arrgh....I'm going to get my next HUGO already .... I tell you ... I WILL!! XY I'm coming for ya~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have No.6 and Energise, love em. Hugo makes the best perfumes.

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!