WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Deadly Virus On Me

Jesus christ , I've never personally encounter this disgusting disease before in my life ( i know its normal we call it as chicken pox ) but have you ever felt the income and outcome of out it?

All your people surrounds you has avoided you?

You were unable to attend your work for about 1-2 months time?

Yours colleague were afraid to get near to you?




When you walk to the market trying to get some stuff , you need to wear jackets and caps ( trying to cover it up so no one notice your poxes? - people might thought u were one of the syphilis patient ) * oh young bastard trying to get some cheap hookers on st *

You cant have your regular meal ( no more curry mee , hokkien mee , char koay teow , laksa , tomyam , ipoh white chickens , spagetthi , seafood ........ perhaps more than 100 types of meal I cant have it right now ) - you see that's the saddest part of my life.

Look u see , everyday I have to eat and sleep. I had to force myself to sleep. Even I know I cant sleep but my eyes forced me too. Hey I'm not that lazy dude. I do not sleep in the afternoon. But shit why I felt so tired everyday and night. For every 2 hours i woke up and slept. Kinda disturbing. Further more my meal is just plain water and empty bun. Piiiiukkk! This is gross! It turns me from a non sick patient into helluva sick-ass monster.

Beside this gross meal , I had to quarantined myself at home for atleast 2 weeks. Not to exposing myself to others when my " breaking " season starts. My virus is simple. 1 week starts active. 2nd will be devastating. The more dangerous season will be the breaking season. My pox will be turning black and itchy. So It's spreading the spores. No matter you close you ears , mouth or nose. The disease will be airborne. No one can escape from it unless you are well immune ( i guess im not - so i became the blardy victim )

I've lost my freedom! I lost my usual meal! I lost my ............ HANDSOME FACE!! Forgodsake!!!



Oh God...I lost my nice boobbody chest



Arrrrghhhhhhh God please help me ...... please pray for me recovery as soonest as possible! Amen! I need my FOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course u can recover, it juz takes time...
U sure can slim down after 3 months controls on your food intake...It's a good idea for you to lose weight...haha

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!