WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Episode 1 : Duit Kopi

This is damn shit! Last night, when I was turning out from Gurney Plaza , there a junction behind gurney plaza and i turned right. Just about 200 meter after junction , there were about 3 policemen stopped me. SHIT!

John and I were stopped and negotiation started ..

Police : " Do you know what offense you've done? "

Me : " I don't know. "

Police : " What do you mean you don't know? You should not turn right! "

Me : " But there were no sign at the junction that I can't turn right! "

Police : " You can't turn right! Show me your License! "

Me : " Here you are! "

Police : " Where is the one with picture? "

( Guys if you re-new your license in post office , you wont get your picture in your license. This policeman was trying to con me and think I'm blardy stupid )

Me : " But I re-new in post office they said no need picture! "

( Then as i was trying to search for my old license with picture ... the policeman was trying to make me anxious [ modus operandi ] and said what are you searching this and that ... )

Finally i got that old license akekee.... the Policeman has nothing to say! Do you know what the police says?

Police : " Actually I want to check your Class in your license! "

( What kind of BULLSHIT is this? My new license has already got CLASS in it and what is the purpose of looking for my CLASS )

Then the police trying to use his second method to scare me .. when he has nothing to say anymore

Police : " Do you know your offense cost you more than RM200 ? "

With my stupid act started .. hehe


You wont wanna know when i'm acting stupid ...


Me : " Oh my god ... so expensive .... I'm just a student! " * act stupid *

Police : " I'm sorry I have to issue you a summon! "

Me : " My god I dont have that much cash! Please give me a chance! " * again act innocence *

Police : " What TYPE of chance you want me to give you? "

Me : " I'm just a STUDENT and don't have much cash with me! I can't pay the summon! "

The police repeated what TYPE of chance .....

Me : " I just have RM10 with me in my wallet! "

Then the police opened his offer ...

Police : " RM20 that's all! "

Me : " I need it for my petrol no more cash already! "

I was trying to delay him ( the police will scare about this cause he will being notice by public and it's a serious offense for him )

Police : " NO! RM20! You and Him! Each RM10 " * Pointing me and John *

Me : " NO NO! He got no CASH! He just a student same as me! "


In the end ... after a long negotiation ..

The Police gave up .......


Police : " OK OK! Next time don't take a right turn from that junction! "

Me : " FUCK YOU THANK YOU! "


Morale Value : If you guys caught in this situation , remember .. DUIT KOPI is the easiet way to get through you problem! Don't PUT too much CASH in your main portion of wallet! Show him you only have RM20 :P Take or NOT is up to them :P They are so cheap GOOD even RM10 also want unless you drive a Mercedes :X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!! I didn't know it was so serious in penang! Dangerous lar. The government must have paid them late or something that why there became so desperate I guess. LOL Nice oen anyway.

MikeM said...

wat namewee said is true lar... hopeless already...

~Shin~ said...

dude.... get used to it....everyone knows that Malaysia Boleh..as a citizen here...we have no choice

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!