WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why I Want To Eat At Friday's?

TGI Friday's has always been my favorite spot for many many years back since the first branch in Malaysia. The very first and only restaurant that provide me a full time relaxation and entertainment. They open from morning till midnight and it's convenient for customer which came back late for dinner just because their employer wants their employee to work harder for Over Time. In TGI's , their waiter and waitress are very friendly. They are very polite when taking orders. They squad down before you to get your orders just to avoid our neck pain * so kind of them *


Beside that , TGI's always provide LIVE FOOTBALLS and Soccer! That's total awesome! I can enjoy those live shots in the restaurant while having my favourite Mud Slide ( a vodka mixture with choco toppings and cream ) and all those Jack Daniel's supreme dishes while sipping with a big bowl of mushroom cream!
Back at home , I can't really enjoy those goodies with a Plasma TV hanging on the wall ( which i don't have *poor me* )

To proof my loyalty to TGI's ...

here some link to the portal where i've been celebrating FATHER's DAY and Yam Cha ( dinner ) with my friends :-

http://littlepenangkia.blogspot.com/2007/07/thank-god-its-friday-again.html

http://littlepenangkia.blogspot.com/2007/06/fathers-day.html

http://littlepenangkia.blogspot.com/2007/06/thank-god-its-friday.html




Furthermore , TGI's has a very very deep dark secret ...

Not the Jack Daniel's Dishes ..

Neither the Plasma TV hanging on the wall ..

Nor Mudslide ....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*







It's all about THE ATMOSPHERE which created by the servants of TGI's :D

Every birthday boy and girl has to suffer ... buahahahaha! Every bird-day birthday boy or girl has to stand on a chair and all the waiter and waitress surround them and sang a modern-type of birthday song for them and I'm sure the birthday person will be god-damn-embarrassing! I haven't encounter before but i wish my friend will do ... this upcoming December buahahahah * will not reveal the name of person *


Ok! Cut the long story short , No one can beat down my favourite TGI! I will always be with you TGI! I've sincerely created a motto for TGI : " My TGI My LOVE " :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me also want to go Fridays... :)

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!