WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

FATHERS DAY

DATE : 10-06-07



It was a nice sunday evening , celebrate pre-fathers day as my parents dont like to packed with others especially on fathers day. Im sure TGI FRIDAY will always be full house. My parents was so happy.....coz I BELANJA...sure happy la..... :(




here's the food they had :-


That's Jack Daniel Steak + Shrimp something.... look nice...but their steak even put it up to medium done oso abit hard to eat. Not professional and pricey. Victoria Station and The Ship are better in steak. This Jack Daniel is very expensive. It cost around RM52 per set. My parents ordered 2 sets.....and complained hard to chew :D....heheheee....



heheh i intro this to my mum... CREAM OF MUSHROOM...very nice.. one bowl cost around RM10.20 ( of course CUP is less than that - not enough OHMM.. )

This is my favourite soup and now became my mum's favourite too :D she love the taste and full of mushroom and ingredients. Pay for what you get. Worth it i tell u~!!!!


Hahaha...after both of them ordered the RM52 set....i have to decreased mine into World Famous Onions bla bla Burger. Nice beef. Very tender compare to the Jack Daniels. Mine only cost around RM20++ only. No regret for getting burgers from TGI.



This is the MUDSLIDE Drink. Was recomended by my god sister. Full of cream , chocolate as toppings and with VODKA as well. My favourite drink. This costs around RM24++. I can say this drink is the best and damn big cup aka bowl..... Last time my darling over drinked and she felt dizzy with it ... heheh over alcohol :D



This is my dad's drink .. the ELETRICITY LEMON.....my dad complain this drink sucks...heheheh dont know why but ... maybe old man dont like too many electricity :D that's for youngster perhaps akekekee...

After the dinner , we just had a lil' walk at Queensbay Mall and went back home :D That's all for today :D

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!