WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Understanding and Considerate

Bad day today..... everyday rain and rain and rain. Skies are grey and so do my mood. Damn frustration. Everytime i plan to make something....in the end sure there's obstacle. Always a big stone blocked my way.

My gf informed to buy printer ink as she's in KL not convenient to get those and require my hand. DAMN forgetful i am.....everytime i was planning to make a move to get ink for her...sure got something block my path. Suddenly a group of clients came in and make some purchase from me. Ok that's fine....then when plan to make a 2nd move....another came in and another and another. Thank god i ate earlier. My partner ate his lunch at 3pm. Just imagine...LUNCH TIME at 3PM??? what the heck...gastric dude...~~!!

Finally i got a chance to get my ass to grab her some stuff. Unfortunately...those ink was sold out and lotsa stalls closed. TIU NIA SING~~!!!! Why like that de????? My bad that i should have bought it earlier for her. Beside those ink...there's her external hdd ( hard disk drive ) problem and i manage to solve it for her. Niabeh..my leg was suffered slight injured ( muscle pain ) due to over exercise at bukit jambul hillside. I promised her i must settle for her and i dont even care about my leg and i continued what has to be done.

Later when i bought everything and I told her that her ink was sold out, She was angry at me and say this and that. Niabeh...do u know how suffer i am? beside that i dont have a proper lunch time, my leg pain u know....!! still wan grumble ah? thank you oso din say. I willing settle ur stuff and walk a quite distance from my working place to get ur stuff. My leg suffered from slight injury ( muscle pain ) and i was like " pai kah " damn embarassed as if im walking with a walking stick. Hard to get down by stairs. Damn i had to go thru this...lotsa staircase..penang mall are sucks~~!!! All staircases~~!! TIU!!!! Where got such a nice bf in this world willing to buy stuff for his gf while his leg damn sakit. tell me la!!! Now ppl Charp Siao d. They dont even care about others. What i've noticed that the world has changed. Human are getting less consideration and understanding.
Damn after that...i had to pass the item to her fren ( which stay up the hillside ) and of course u know that Malaysia now adays HEAVY RAIN.....i got myself all wet even with umbrella. DAMN HEAVY RAIN...and i still help her coz she's my darling.


Got a client of mine , MSN me just now regarding about his cousin or whatever bought camera whole set from other seller d somemore say i treated his cousin bad? what the fuck...what happend? i was wondering....and i asked him...how i treated his cousin bad? he said that i did not call him and let him know the price of camera and accessories. WHAT THE FUCK??? so many item wan me quote and call u back? wah lau eh? His cousin in PENANG d mah....if your cousin really interested to make a purchase from me , why dont he himself get his ass to my shop as a walk-in customer? We are out of hand for the whole week for god sake. Then say next time very hard to make purchase from me d? What the fuck la this guy? People gone wierd? But i know this guy very well la...just profit him RM10 for a tripod ( naah only RM150 worth tripod ) and he need to think for so many months. Somemore last time promised me that he will support me bla bla bla....in the end...alot accessories oso din buy la and DIY himself. You guys should know what kind of people is that. I dont blame that you DIY urself but you have to be considerate. You are not the only clients in this world. IF you are from PENANG , please be understanding and come as a walk-in. We will serve you faster. I'm not only dealing as in penang but outstations as well.

If I had a " genie-in-the-bottle " , i would wish that everyone in this world would be considerate , be more understanding and peace.

1 comment:

Raymond~ said...

What I can tell you is, nothing come easy, even your relationship, your business etc.

Yea, you might be hurt by your gf's action, but did you tell her the whole situation?

If yes, and she still talk this and that. If I were you, just forget about this kinda girl. It's just not worth it to have girl who is not considerate.

On the other hand, being understanding and considerate isnt an easy task to be. Look from others' sight. Are you considerate and understanding enough to not angry with your gf and that client?

Patient is virtue my friend. Take it as a challenge and be more ready next time so that you won't face any shitty problems.

Nothing come easy, or should I quote it as " there's no free breakfast in the world." Work hard, work smart.Take it as an experience and plan your time better. Learn to forgive and forget others for their wrong doing.

No one is perfect I should say, forgive them for what they have did. And someday you will be forgiven for what you have did too.

The world is round, what comes around, goes around.

Karma is going on too. What you did to others. Others will repay the same things to you.

Learn to be patient my friend,
Learn to see from other view,
Learn to forgive and forget,
Learn to be tolerate, understanding and considerate.

Life is full of obstacle, just bare with it and trust on yourself.

You can do it Buddy!
Cheer!

Take care!

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!