WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Farewell to my buddy :(

Date : Somewhere End of May





haihs...another of my buddy left penang. We knew each other since secondary school and always share the same class. We study together play together. He's kinda jovial person. I've promised to make a small farewell for him. Basith ( my buddy ) , His girl-friend , and I went to the cinema to watch SHREK 3 for free ( vip member ) and we just walked inside the cinema without any tickets :D damn fun~! we laugh and talk about the movie whole night long.

After movies , we went to Kassim Mustaffa ( a mamak stall ) for a small treat ( basith i hope u dont mind this little treat ) coz its already 1am so i bet nothing left in penang to treat as u can see... u dont go to disco :D

We enjoy and chit chat until 2am ... phewww...my first time midnight in mamak stall. Damn sleepy and tired...but my heart still miss my old buddy~! He's going to Singapore to work as a moneychanger. Haihs so sad...no more " hi hi " in my outlet d. Mostly everyweek he would dropby to my outlet to just say hi and chit chat lotsa stuff. Basith .. if u read my blog..wanna wish u a very very best for you and may your career success and wish your dream comes true. We ( me and all your frens in Penang ) miss you very much~!!! Gambate bro~~!!

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!