WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Mind my OWN business

Date : 03-06-2007

Indeed a very sad day for me. Damn its sunday ok...bugger...!! A friend ( girl ) and only will be identify as SA. She had some problem with her bf and his name is N. She kept telling me that her bf always bring her empty promises and N is my good friend since we were in Primary and secondary too. We graduate together. Study together same class as well. So i do not want to see both of them end up in breakup and arguing.

Then i bring SA to Queensbaymall to relax and release her tension. Both of them had been totally different since 1 1/2 Year ago. Both of them dating each other went out eating then after that just straight bring her home. This been happening repeatedly. Futhermore Mr. N had repeatedly brought her empty promises ( for almost 4 times ). Always break his promise.

So i bring SA to console her and explain to her maybe Mr. N has some hidden problem which he did not expose to her. After long chatting , suddenly SA bring out a topic of a PAST INCIDENT which Mr. N dating with a girl named YJ. That was long time ago and she still want to know about it. SO...

I OPENED my god damn big mouth and spill out everything i know. She wanted to know badly whether did Mr. N give YJ his first kiss on her. According to my knowledge, Mr. N did gave YJ a kiss. On which part he gave i dont know. Mr. N told me before he wanted to kiss YJ badly before. And I thought him how to kiss ( ok..last time we were kids ok .. quite innocent actually.. and im quite professional hehehe... )

I called up to Mr. N and asked him ( as im in the carpark basement - trying not to be KPC to give both of them a chance to kiss ). Later he replied me that he given kiss to her already ( actually a quick one ). YJ very hard to get kissed or to kiss as she's quite shy and u know lah...first timer...noobie~!

SA got jealous and she's wondering why Mr. N told her that he did not give YJ kiss. Why should Mr. N hide this all out? and i dont know Mr. N hide this from her. TIU~!! now im in a BIG TROUBLE.

I'm regret to tell her and i've forgotton she is a easily jealousy type of girl. TIU~!!

SA later sms her bf and ask whether this is true or not and told him that I'M the one who tell her this. I'm sure Mr. N hate me kau kau in his heart.

I feel bad for telling SA about Mr. N with YJ. And i might lost a good friend ( Mr. N ).

So guys and girls , please share your opinion in my comment bar. This situation i'm sure alot people will encounter before.

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!