WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally.......My Beloved RM49.70


Finally ... my long-waiting RM 49.70 :D It's from Nuffnang. Just got my cheque for all my hardwork ( kaypo-ing and blogging ) I'm so happy. At first I wont believe that I will ever get my first cheque :D as you can see , free things aren't be easy. Where got such a " BIG DUCK HOPING AROUND THE STREET " aka where got 0 cost things in this world.

Now I found the source :P That's the secret of getting money without working :D only just blog and blog all the way till you get the cash. Nuffnang sets a target of each RM50 we will be enabled to CASH OUT. They will deduct RM1 for the transaction fees ( con my RM1 :( poor thing ) hehe..

So guys .. Blogging is good for living :D STOP WORKING NOW!

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!