WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Monday, March 3, 2008

90 Days of Quarantine

This deadly virus has driven me nuts since day 1. This cant eat. That cant eat. Don't you know that Penang Island is god damn small and no food left for the hungers still need to be choosy?

I'm not in for any cat-walk or slimming programme. Do I need to be choosy?

90 Days to suffer. 90 Days you can't simply input foods in your tummy. Some say will lead to skin disease or body system mulfunction. I hope this is all bull shit and I dare not going in for a try. I'll just have to be a good boy. To create less trouble for myself.

90 Days Food prevention Programme that's what I'm in. No Seafood , No Chicken , No Soy Sauce , No Fried Food , No Spicy Food , No Eggs , No Black Sauce and last but not least NO BEERS! For christ sake!!! This is killin' me.

Remember kids , Dont get yourself in trouble with Chicken Pox. Chicken Pox is a god damn deadly virus. Bring miserable to human kind.

Now I'm counting .... It's been 8th days from 90 days Quarantine period.

It's only 8th? Am I Dreaming or what......It takes me soooooooo long.......

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!