WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Marathon to Recover

Dear Chicken pox ,

I'm writting this letter is to expose to you how hatred I am towards you. I've have quarantine myself at home at night and I cant go out " WET ". Beside this , I cant enjoy the real food outside. So miserable I am! I'm totally FED-UP with you and I got a feeling that my leg is gonna stuck to your ass!

P/S : Watch Out dude! I make sure I gonna hit you till beyond recognition!

From Your Beloved Victim.


Ok ... I still have 77 days to go from 24th Feb 2008. This is totally farkup! I cant believe at my age now stuck with this disease. I thought I've already got it since I was young and I was wrong! Damn wrong!! Should have listen to Panel Doctor aka " ah mor lou kun ". My client told me that his wife just got it and went to panel doctor and recover within 1 week. No need to have Food Quarantine and can go " wet " at night! What the crap is this!! Why Chinese Doctor ( chinese sensei ) those traditional ones forbid me to have this and that!! Why is this world so UNFAIR to me! NO FAIR NO FAIR! I'm going to PROTEST in front of his chinese little pharmacy's!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jason a.k.a ClouDx said...

Haha calm down lah.. last time i kena oso see ang moh doctor he didnt forbit me from eating anything oso. But good oso loh.. take this time as the time where u only eat nutritious food.

Anonymous said...

Emmmm....





Drag

s.kuan said...

oh my... kena chicken pox? how are u now??

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!