WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm on Newspaper - Hero for the Day


After the youtube , we got newspaper cutting as well. Included here are all the newspaper from Nanyang Siang Pao , Guang Ming Ribao , Sin Chew , The Star and etc... ( million thanks to my darling's papa. He's the one who helped me out and thought me what to do -- a big hug and kisses to him )

Haha..this one is when im explaining regarding about the incident. The 4 Enforcers came to my shop and plan to start a fight with me. Thanks to My friend ( ah Chi ) who owned a handphone shop nearby. He recorded the whole incident for me.








This one is from Oriental Daily Newspaper. The Inset Pict
was Ong B.K and I. Mr. Ong is the SOS ( Save Ourselves )
Founder. He managed this NGO ( Non-Goverment Organization )
This Organization was build to help the community of penang whom in trouble and cant be solve.
Eventhough its kinda troublesome to lodge a serious complain against the government enforcers...but i will never ever give up. Once we give up .. we are giving chance to them to create more notorious action against us ( community ). We have to understand that MPPP do not have any high qualification requirement to get this job. Anyone can get this job. Even if you had failed your SPM ( the final exam for FORM 5 ).





This inset were the recorded incident. This incident being recorded by my friend ( ah Chi ) who owned a handphone shop nearby. He's nice and friendly and he knew that i was in grave danger and he came in for the rescue :D .. so nice of him .. owe him a teh tarik ( pulling tea - famous in penang )
This 4 scene was telling you from :

Scene 1 : Enemy Invasion
Scene 2 : Enemy left my territory
Scene 3 : Enemy Spaceship Spotted behind a tree
Scene 4 : Enemy Spaceship left 4 lucky number behind for next toto big match.






Another newspaper cutting ( not mistaken its from Nanyang ) and they recorded the scene too as i've burn many copies of VCD for them ( all top secret ) and distributed to each Newspaper Company. They recaptured the whole scene and post it in the newspaper. My first time to be appear in most of the newspaper. First of all , i need give a million thanks for the hardworking reporters which posted up my pic so big and given their hand to me inorder to solve this problem. Considered given a very " big face " to me already. post the whole page just my news. More famous than celebrity d heheheee....even celebrity dont even get the chance to being in all type of newspaper in a same day. So proud of me hehehehehe...







Here's some info from THE STAR ONLINE regarding about the signboard carted away...
In Malaysia , there's lot of this kinda case with the " little napoleon ". They are in the public service who threw their weight around showing off their power as if they are a law unto themselves, forgetting that they are servants for the people.
.

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!