WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Total Fark UP with My Client

Date : 17 April 2007

kaninia...so totally pissed off with my client today. He's a reputable and famous photographer in KL and his name is Kevin Han. Stupiak... i'm so STUPID~~~!! Trust to someone which doesn't keep his own promise. A useless barger...

He gave me an order that he wants to buy a Canon EOS 5D With lens and memory card. I've offered him an attractive price ( he knew it ) and he agreed to buy it. Then our conversation started :

Kevin Han : " Matt, can you get the camera by Friday. ( deadline ) "

Me : " of course can. Promised u sure can get wan. "

Kevin Han : " I die die must get this camera by friday as i need to use it for weekend. "

Me : " aiya no need die la. I made u alive wan. sure i can get the stuff for you. "


Kevin Han : " ok ok give me your acc number and i will bank in the money for u tomorrow. "

Me : " You sure confirm ha ok i will give u my acc number .. bla bla bla."

So our deal CONFIRMED and ON. Then i will proceed to order that costly professional equipments for that bastard. It cost more than RM10,000.

Later at night time , he SMS me and told me he bought in KL d. Kaninia jibai kia.... he broke our promise. What kind of guy is this? Is he a guy or pondan? No balls wan ah?
I was SHOCKED as I've already placed order for this equipments and PAID. No refund can be made...if i did not order i guess i cant make it to deliver to him.What my mistake was ... i believe the wrong guy. I thought he was reputable and professional gentleman. As my friend , Jesz ( a model ) given him to shot few times. So i trusted this stupid bastard. I did not take deposit from him.

Now I've learn a lesson. No matter who and what the fark , DEPOSIT is a must in business. Now i have to telan the RM10,000 worth of equipments myself. Poor me .. my salary cant even cover up my loss. So sad.....i cant believe this kind of guy still exist in this world. They should be gone forever. This kind of gentleman you guys and girls should beware of. When a guy cant keep his promise , there's the END of his reign and power in this world. Girls , keep away from this guy. a guy who doesn't keep his promise end up a tragedy. Not to curse or what so ever , I'm here to set a reminder that no matter what you do , Keep your promise will gain trust , happiness and friendship for you.

Once you broke your promise , end up no one ever trust you , no one ever give you " kangtao " or dealing business with you and even no friends would like you. Believe me , Don't ever break your promise.

2 comments:

DP said...

Wah u so brave go name your client?! Yes bro, a promise must be honoured. But there's a saying that goes, "customer is king". So in the end, it's the customer's prerogative. Sad but true...

VLADIMIR said...

told u .. eventhough " customer is king " or what so ever .. business must handle with trust. If there's no trust then no business will be held. Anyway i've learnt a lesson... NO PAYMENT NO DEALING that's final. Got screwed by my boss its ok but knowing a guy that doesnt keep his promise its a real tragedy. Anyway this Kevin Han is being blacklisted in my hall of shame :X

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!