WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Saturday, April 7, 2007

My Trip to KL - Eyes on Malaysia


Date : 19-21 March 2007

1. Chilis Restaurant (Midvalley)


This is a bowl of Mushroom soup (damn small u know) haven't seen such a small bowl ...




huhu....went to KL to accompany my dearest to visit some several places which i havent been before and together phakthor hehee...

This is my favourite dish (strongly recomended by my dearest) its LAMB CHOP hehehee....
very nice and delicious. Guarantee cant even get it in Penang.








2. Eyes on Malaysia ( Tasik Titiwangsa - KL )


So .. this is the big round thing that the malaysian talking about ... haihs i thought what so special with it ... darn...just a big marry-go-round... my darling and i went there with taxi from Petaling Street to Tasik Titiwangsa ( cost us around RM 7 ) .. of course with LEGAL METRE TAXI ..
and have a walking distance of 1km to reach the roundabout.
we purposely reach there a bit late so that everyone went home and we got the chance to sit on it .. UNFORTUNATELY .. everyone turned out to be smarter than us .. more than 100 people still queuing just to sit on that stupid marry-go-round..... darrn~~!! my darling was so sad...darn have to " pujuk pujuk " her in order to get her home without " black face " hehehe...
humm we were both like small kids... " manja manja " when no chance to sit on marry-go-round...just like olden days.. " mummy mummy ... i want marry-go-round " akekekeee... that was just my flashback....made me flashback from my childhood.


Heheh sorry la have to steal some shots from Mr. James Ong , a professional photographer in Malaysia as its hard to get the shots style like his at titiwangsa...my time always cloudy..darn~

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!