WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh YEAH~! My China Visa was done~~!


Do you guys hear me? I got my CHINA VISA done~~ akekeke no need to envy Nicole
already :P

She's going to Japan. I'm going to China. Anyway we're just neighbour muahahah~! Hey nicole if u hear me .. please pack some Jap Choco for me ok? I miss that!! :P

I had made a list of things to buy before i go to China. Lotsa things to bring over.

Humm .. here's my checklist :

1. Toothbrush
2. Toothpaste
3. Luggage
4. Shirts
5. Pants
6. Undies
7. Glasses
8. Watch
9. My Crystal ( raymond sold to me wan de .. said can bring more luck and wealth )
10. Ren Min Bi ( Some China Dollar )
11. My N73
12. A kiss for my Darling before i left Penang ( If i could give one in time )
13. Wallet
14. My Croc Slipper
15. Condom ( Do i need one? )



Humm ... i'm abit worried excited about my trip ...

Very very very the excited about this too ...



What a terrible incident happened at Naha Airport ( JAPAN ). It's a China Airline ok!! -__-"

The News was :-

A China Airlines Boeing 737-800 explodes into flames at Naha Airport, Okinawa Prefecture (state), southern Japan, after arriving from Taiwan on Monday, Aug. 20, 2007. All 165 people aboard escaped alive, officials said and police said terrorism was not suspected. This photo was provided to Kyodo News from a person happen to be there.


Thank god 165 people escaped in TIME! else .. would be burn into ashes.... arrgh need to pray to god more often this time :X

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!