WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ah Ma Bird-Day 2007

What a happy night holy night :P .... that's what every Malaysian's dream...whole family get-together to celebrate our Grandma's Birthday. My aunt picked one of the best restaurants in Penang which is clean and nice environment. Exterior of the restaurant was facing the direct to sea and mountains ( nice feng shui ) and its situated somewhere in the middle of Batu Maung ( opposite Motorola Factory )


This is what we called Hung Pao ( Red Bun ) which is first dish and its nice. Interior of it was fully covered with Kaya ( sweet pasture ) Its meant for good luck and prosperous - due to the reddish colour :P

Let me intro to you guys , this is my cousin , Liang Ching Ching :P This guy being hunger for months ... you can see his mouth ... hehehehe i hope that he's not pointing the middle finger to me :X Glad seeing everyone happy while grabbing the red bun :P




This is the Four Season dish ... errm its the 2nd dish which covered 4 different foods in a single plate. Seems colourful. I dont know what it mean by its nice :D




3rd dish was the birthday noodle. For me its more looks like Lam Mee. Just average taste. Nothing special and not decorative :D


Aww that's my uncle " My mum's 2nd eldest sister's husband. " Uncle hold on....i havent got myself a bowl yet :D " he's nice and kind. Jovial at times :D the first right after him was his 2nd daughter Wei Lun. I called her smiley face. Always smile smile and smile. Gonna be from the smiling land. She seems more interested at the noodle compare to my camera phone :X



This is the handsome sharkfin....errrm its sharkfin with handsome :X .. we special requested a handsome guy to pass us the sharkfin soup..hehehe i know all my cousin sister was waiting for it :D


Next is the Chicken + Cracker. Chicken Cracker. Damn my aunt passed me the ass part :) btw im lovin' it :P akekekee.... Its nice and tender u know :D


This is the fish...errm aint know what fish but its sweet and sour taste. Damn my cousin was giving a disgusting gesture about this fish when i was having one... :( darrrn~~! i was nearly puke~ :P The decoration of the fish was suck but the taste is nice :D like laksa :P




This is the abaloney~ huhu with some seafoods and green veges :P damn nice~!!


Just incase if u dont get what i mean......




Next is the prawn prawn~! mix with nestle ... errrm nice but the prawn not that fresh.

This is the friedrice. Normal and not nice :P Sorry for the bad comment as im damn picky~! My bad...




Tadaaaaaaa ... ahma's bird-day cake :D


Ahma was ready to cut the cake....but everyone was not ready...ahma waited and waited for almost 30 minutes...u see her little eyes are closing with yawning... :X


Ahma shouted " oiih can u guys a little bit quicker.. , the candles are going to be blown ok..and i havent got myself a wish yet~!!! "


Ahma replied again " hey aunty .. u wrong place lah...im asking my daughter..you want to be my god daughter issit? no angpau for u wan wor... :P "



Ahh only 4 ppl turned up in group photo....hey where are the rest? all camera shy ah??? :P



Hurray let the party began~!!!

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!