WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

One-Card Client

Do you know what does " one-card " client means? im not promoting any creditcard centre here so dont sue me :P

Today , my company was flooded with tons of clients. Some are kind and some were some how describe them as " one-card " client. To be polite manner :X

Here goes the " One-Card Clients " :-

Around 12pm ( my blardy lunchtime ) ..

Client A were looking at my company's main showcase. With his round big eyes , portrays some curiousity and interest in his mind , and i went near to him with polite manner ...

Me : " Good afternoon sir , anything that i can help you? "

Client A : no replies... * dont even bother to look at me *

Blardy hell .. where has the politeness gone ( he's from indonesia )

Me : " Sir , anything that i can help you? " * repeated the question again *

Client A : " How much this camera " * pointing to one of the cheapest camera around *

Me : " Sir , we are having promotion and this model is only RM299 only "

Client A : " Mahal!! " - Expensive!! * consider quite harsh voice *

Me : " Sir , that's the cheapest camera we have, How much could you get? "

Client A : " Di indo , harga seperti ni hanya Rp 1617300 " - * In indo , the price would be Rp 1617300 *

I was like .. what the fark??? Rp1617300 = RM 599 .. what is wrong with u????

Me : " Sir , after converted to ringgit , it seems that Indo is more expensive compared to us "

Client A : " Masih mahal... " - Still Expensive * and walked away peacefully *

What the fark is this ppl going on??? I think his maths are sucks! RM299 is more expensive than RM599....what the blardy hell.. I'm going to kick your arse u moron...wasted my breath and mind-juice and my LUNCH TIME!! U took my 30mins of my lunchtime ( which was suppose to have only 1 Hour to complete it )



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



After lunch time around 2pm ...

When i was cleaning some equipments , suddenly Client B approached me and ask me bring out some cameras and wanna see this and that and ask this and that...

Me : " yes Sir? Can i help you? " * was half-way cleaning a lens *

Client B : " Yeah how much is this and that and what freegift " * point here and there *

And when i was going to reach for my calculator , suddenly .. a lady came in to meet that Client B.

Client B : " Ahh i was actually waiting for my wife. Its ok i was just asking only. Anyway i got camera already. "

I was like..... WHAT THE FARK is going on!!!??? Argghhh geram sia~~!!! Im going to punch ur balls dude...!!!! I swear when i see you again i sure grab ur ball ball!!! :X



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


After 5pm...

Came one wierd client with long hair and braidings...errm some sort of nigga :P he was standing underneath the air-curtain of my company.
And i came to him and ask..

Me : " Sir , can i help you? "

Client C : " Ahh nothing , Im just looking "

Me : " Sir , we are having promotion .. bla bla bla bla - old grandma stories .. "

Client C : " Its ok actually the weather is hot and i need to borrow your air curtains "

Me : -_-" * nothing to say nothing to smile at .. *

Haihs...world has changed. People are getting wierdos... Now you know why i classify them as " one-card clients " in cantonese we called it " WAN KAT " means Bugger!

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!