WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Monday, July 16, 2007

ICE PROJECT : CHAPTER 1





John and I was passing by this car accessories shop to get ourself some goodies :D we both loved ICE alot ( not the drug..but its In-Car-Entertainment ). We love musics and the way of output from the tweeters.



Finally we arrived at the DINO ACCESSORIES shop. Friendly Boss and assistant. One of his worker intro us the CALIBER PREAMP. Its a tuner for music. An Elixir of Life. We can adjust the bass control , the mid control and etc....ok let's start my project :D


A handsome guy get in my car and fix the preamp and required to unplug all the connection cables and RCA cables as well. First of all , remove the steering wheel part. Before you remove the steering plate , of course you need to startup your engine to release the steering lock.



Poor SEG , im sorry to see you being ravished :X I can see all your internal organs :( all blueish arteries came out :P


Haaaihhss....sad scene again..with upclose with my N73 :P ... i have sacrificed some of your appearance in order to get the exilir of life. A potion to gain control of my zen. My SEG is my ZEN :D All because of my stupid Pioneer HU ( Head Unit ) which one of my colleague sabotaged my volume controller....DARRN!!! I never forgive u !!!



Poor John had to follow me for my ice project chapter 1. He was my adviser and as well master. He thought me lotsa of stuff in music control balance. He is damn kewl~~!! Eventhough he did not get his dinner , yet he still follow me to accomplish my first chapter. Very nice buddy and hard to get this days~!! Owe u one buddy!!! Never forget you :D best buddy of all :D


Pheeww...after couple of hours , finally my preamp installed. Im so happy!! So far i can say , this set is better lookin compare to other models on the shelf :P cheap price as well. I can get this thingy around RM130 and RM30 for the installation fees. Got discounted RM15 from the friendly boss :D


Dammn just noticed that it has the RED LED light on it ..... DAMMMMMMMMMN COOOL~~~!!! It glows reddish in the dark....so damn kewl~!!!!!!! Arrrghhh never regret i tell you!!!!

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!