WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Batu Feringghi Hawker Centre


Why am i taking caltex gas station for? Actually hor.. i was waiting nearby caltex for hours to meetup with my little sister which is having her makeup while dress and undressing :( niabeh just like wanna get married stylo.

It tooks her up till from 8pm until 9:30pm. I was too hungry...without any further hesitation..



Tadaaa...i grab an ice cream drumstick from caltex :D dammmn crunchy the choco inside.



Slowly bit by bits , relax sitting inside my car while enjoy my choco icecream and wait and wait and wait for my little sister... my ice cream started melting....

Remember one word , " Chocolate is to melt in your mouth not your hand " - that phrase i copied from one of the blogspot famous blogger Nicole


Finally my little sister has arrived. Running towards me .. boink boink while clinging her cute little pinky bag with piggie tag. Ah doi...so big already still keeping that little piggie... somemore everything in pink....gossh...her wallet as well :S


Neeh that's my sister , CY. Damn notty and nasty as ever :D just see how she looks when grabbing her Mango Haagen Dazz ice cream. Aww she made me hungry... :)


Awww its so nice, CY got me a cup of Mango ice cream as well. Very delicious and no regret. I'm Lovin' it. Thanks CY :D

It's almost like the bangkok style most of the foods are mix with mango flavour. We chat and chat the whole night and forgotton that this mango stuff still exist on my table...and it started to melt :( gossh...my haagen..



My haagen.... :( melted .....


Later on i got my self a drink , a lemon juice. This lemon is dammmmn sour. I can tell u .. its total pure. The purest i could ever get in Penang. My eyes were barely open. It looks simple until you get the stuff in ur throat.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ooo.... i smell chocolate ice cream all the way from my blog...

VLADIMIR said...

aaah....how u know about my ice cream thingy????? :P

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!