WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bad Day with My Seg

Date : 21-05-07

Very very bad day for me. At around 8pm after work...went to the carpark to get my car. Suddenly, my car cant startup. Its like total dead. Without any second thought...i called up my friends to help me with it. We suspect is the car battery driedup.

My friends, Bernard and John with my dad as well came in and lend me their hand. They are more professional in this field.



Haihs my poor darling ( SEG ) is in coma.....so sad...cant start her up. Even the Startup cable wont work with her battery. Something bad happend to her. All plugs are on her body. She must be in grave pain.


Aww John is removing one of her internal organs. Ouch..painful must be.... That's the connector to the + and - on top of the car battery. Must handle with care else.....tada...your hair definitely stands up without hairgel :D


That's John choosing my dad's car battery and mine. Minnie Miny Moo....see which one to use to test out my car startup.



Another part of removing the battery after removing the connector to the car battery. All car battery must handle with care else will result in leaking.



That's my dad's front engine compartment. John is having his way on removing the car battery from it to make my engine startup.



That's Bernard having a lecture with John on how to handle the cabling and relay of alarm.

After fixing the stuff.... now my dad's turn to have nightmare. His car cant startup due to fuse damage.

My nightmare too as my car battery is total exhaust. Cant even startup at all and its auto transmission. Darn....()(*#&$^$#^&#@


We have to use our OLD way to get this baby startup ( my dad's car ) hehehee...

we pushed from front to the end and from end to the front. Damn tiring...

result....still the same due to the fuse cable. Need to change it else no matter how hard you push...still the same result.





After those hardwork...John fetched me to Subaidah Restaurant ( 24 hrs ) for supper. I got him a glass of milo ais. We've requested LESS SWEET.... STILL the heavy sweetness still inside. DARN~~!! I've already told the waiter 2-3 times. Still same. As if they dont understand our local language ( Bahasa Malaysia ).



hey guys, dont drink too much sweet drinks. Will result in diabetes. No kidding man...you will suffer soon when u reach senior age.

After the drinks...we got ourself a MURTABAK ( TAMBAH DAGING " ADD MEAT " ). Nice stay and aroma as well. Just that the service is not so good.



heheheh smells good huh? :X wanna try??? :D



I remembered once an old lady came in to my shop to buy some stuff , then later she shared with me about a new bank in town ( nearby Bukit Jambul Complex ). She told me our town has a new bank and the name is KOTE BANK??? I was like " WTF " ???? With some embarrassment , i asked her the second time * giving her a 2nd chance to get those letter in right manner * .... but nothing change from her mouth... KOTE BANK KOTE BANK..... I was nearly brust to tears.... Laughing out loud non stop.....I told her...are u sure what you saw? hehhehe judging her with age.

So lucky John and I passed by and notice that there's a new bank in town BUT with the name of SCOTIA BANK ( maybe from Scotland i dont know... )

And now i know what's the right name for it. Maybe she mentioned SCOTIA BANK instead of KOTE BANK.

P/S : Kote = Penis in english :D

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!