WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sushi King with my Darling

Date : 15-05-2007

My darling and I went to Sushi King E-gate Penang to have some sushi frenzy~~! :D~~~ so damn yummy~ long time din have that already.


hehe ... the " fish king " ... my favorite trademark :D


This is the interior out look of the sushi king bar at E-GATE. This is the rolling tray. All foods will be served by this tray. It moves one by one and you can choose. If you like one the plate , just grab it. The bill will be " belakang kira " hehee....


These are the handsome chef. Each doing their part of making sushi's and sashimi :D They are PRO~! They made varieties of sushis and tons of design..from normal sushi into deep fried stylos.


Ngek ngek....my favorite deep-fried sushi. I've forgotten the name... end with maki something...difficult to remember but very nice indeed. I can finishup 10 plates of it if my father were a bank CEO :D


Next would have an Egg Soup as a side-dish :D My favourite side-dish. But the taste lose to SOBAYOSHI / HANAYOSHI at Krystal Point. This is just only a plain egg soup. Nothing much inside.

After all never regret getting into this sushi king as my darling has the DISCOUNT CARD hehehehe.... can get less 10% from it :P

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!