WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Breeks Cafe In Gurney Plaza

Date : 19-05-2007

After my working hours, fetched my darling and rushed to gurney plaza to get our ticket for the Spiderman 3 :D she love the actor ( handsome maaah..but si pendek la for me i sure disqualify him as a spidey la... )


after got our ticket...we rushed down to Breeks Cafe to enjoy our romantic dinner :D I was nearly died from hunger man.... from 7:30pm waited until 10pm to have my dinner...HUNGER DUDE....understand my feeling....damn HUNGRY~~~!!!

Finally i've reached the doorstep of Breeks and this is the interior of the new face of Breeks Cafe Gurney Plaza.





That's me...being caught candid by my darling while i was watching Astro...darrrn...



hehehhe afterall it ended with couple shots...holding by one hand of mine .... new style of self capture image without tripod :X Look a pair leh.....dont jealous ha ;D



Here's my darling's FISH AND SHRIMP noodle.. very little huh? the breeks con my darling's noodle...maybe ate some before handed over to her...darnnnn **#^&@#(*


At last....mine dish ARRIVEDDDD.....


Super duper yummy leh....lotsa CHEEZE , BUTTER , PRAWNS , OYSTER , SPAGETTHI Noodle , TOMATO , MUSHROOM and lotsa lotsa creammmieeee....... strongly recomended dish :D
Errm....what's the name called again?? errrm... damn i forgotton... aiya just look at the menu la...surely can see this meal wan...no kidding..looks exactly in it :D can u see an BIG ' X ' in my dish? .... ITS X-RATED dude...no kidding...only for adults :D



Was trying to capture some CHEEZE moment...... NO COMPLAIN~~!!!!

Overall , Best lahh no complain~~!! For Cheeze lover...this is your paradise. Nice and coozy place. You can sit outside for " Open Air " environment. Got Astro ( can watch football ). Price are reasonable. Foods are large ( so wont die from hunger ). 2 thumbs up for you breeks \-_-/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il ya évidemment beaucoup de choses à savoir à ce sujet. Je pense que vous avez fait quelques bons points dans les reportages également. Continuez à travailler, excellent travail!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me..

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!