WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Date : 13-05-2007

It's a MOTHER'S DAY ... huuurayyy~! can bring my mum , my grandma , my aunty to celebrate mother's day :D Mum being taking care of me since i was small and feed me with the best. SO now its my payback time hehehehee.... ( anyway no matter how much u pay .. wont get back how much she had sacrificed for you )

Here's the scene where we ( my mum and i had our " breakfast " at FLAME restaurant at Krystal Point , Bayan Lepas.

This is the Front Door of Flame Restaurant.


This is the Mother's Day Special Banner. Alot of stuff in the steamboat. Big Jumbo Prawns , Mushroom , Vege and so on..This is the Special Ingredients to SPICE up the food :D very nice and delicious. Just imagine the ingredients e.g. chilies and etc so colourful. Red , Green , Yellow ...



This is the UPCLOSE of the food :D~~ damn yummmy!!!! ( Before Boil )


This is AFTER BOIL..... the aroma of the seafoods captured my heart.....


That's my Mum and I ... i knowla alot ppl saying that our haircuts are almost the same..... that's what i called " LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON " hehehehe.... couple mah~! jealous ah?
I wanna add some word for you mum ... I LOVE YOU~! Without your guidance and love.. I wont be standing here and peace with you. You are the greatest mum that i ever had.
Forgive my past and Love my present :D You are my everlasting heroine :D



That's My aunt , My Grandma , My Mum....

walaueh....all eat damn fast...my hand havent touch the plate already lost half of the bowl of abalone d....darrrn.....


hehehe ... that's our second round .... we requested another set of steamboat.... niabeh my dad last minute joined us so...tak cukup makanlaaaa~~! ( thought of left 1 person would gain more food...naibe.. =.=" )

Inside of the second round has the mini abalone , fish , vege , prawns , mushroom abalone type....etc etc... eat until dont know the name


These are the interior of the Flame Restaurant in Krystal Point. Nice design and friendly waiter and waitress.



Overall , I love the environment of this restaurant and friendly manners from the waiter and waiteress. Food are nice. Price are reasonable. Both Thumbs up~~!! \*v*/

No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!