WANNA GET RICH? CLICK HERE TO GET FREE CASH!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wank Bang Thank U Ma'am

Date : 09-05-2007

A horrible day in Penang. Another accident case happend which nearly took a life of an old man and his darling " proton iswara "

An old man who parked his car at an illegal pathway ( which is under the double yellow line ) a place where you can't park and wait. After he settled his stuff and he took a right turnout and without looking back , a bus was heading straight for him with a speed of approximately 50 kmph. A loud BANG was spreadout.

And the KPC " KAY PO CHI " reporters ( which is me and my gang ) came out and took some snap of this incident and report this matter in my blog :X Such a big news we wont miss :X This is what you wont GET TO SEE in the newspaper :X



An old lady passed by me and ask me want to buy TOTO or MAGNUM or not...i was like WTF??? Ppl are in accident and u asking me want to buy numbers? Btw..the car plate number was nice... 3888 ( 3 digits in 8 Lucky Number ) :X


No comments:

INSTANT CASH TO GRAB! JUST JOIN US!

LOTSA FREEBIES .. CLICK CLICK!!

CLICK US TO GET MORE CASH!!